just this crazy stories of girl learning how to survive this somewhat cruel world... and finding happiness i think...

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

summer and crazy things

I’m having fun doing crazy things this summer with my friends and relatives spending my time with them like there’s no tomorrow…. Hehehe… always thought I would be bored when summer comes like most of the time. I’m just inside our house sleeping ,eating, watching tv, taking care of my pets, cooking, and waiting for my mom ate my kuia (used to be) … alone aheheh… but now I can’t fix my schedule properly… i was surprised that my april calendar schedule was full… heheheh… for the first time in history… but maybe I also had a part why a have a lot of things to do coz I really planned to make the most of this summer cause I know next year I would be busy fixing things… as a college student… I HOPE… I remembered one of my mom’s sis talking to me on the phone helping me with the course I should pick and encouraging me to study hard for my upcoming exams, she really wants me to past UP-manila (I really HOPE I WOULD) after that she talked to me heart to heart and what she told me made my heart melt…so flattering yet too far to reach, her expectations are too high that I think I can’t make it there and fail to make my mom and her proud of me… but then again … there is no harm in trying so I decided to be serious with my studies … wishing’ I could keep my focus in in my goals… the heck with boys!!! They always make me cry ahahahahah!!!! It would take another century for me to have a new boyfriend after what happened … but like what they always say boys will be boys… so im just gonna forgive and forget and move on with my life.Damn so hard to be b-e-a-U-tiful ahahahaah just kiddin well got to go.. still have things to do… just dropped by my blog newei

I WANNA THANK MY KUYA FOR HELPIN ME FIX MY BLOG, HE’S REALLY ONE HELL OF A PROGRAMMER OR WHATEVER YOU WANNA CALL IT… heheheh.. love my family… always

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home