just this crazy stories of girl learning how to survive this somewhat cruel world... and finding happiness i think...

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

hapiness eating monster

Tonight as the shadow of depression
Eats my envious soul
My life is being changed to it’s even
Before gloomy days

The stars in the sky
In the valley of loneliness
Is the only hope I see
As each passing day gets worst
And my faith gets lost

Soon there will be a moment
When I can see myself wanting to free it all
The pain I am feeling right now
By ending my life and
Become a desperate ghost

But what benefit will I get
If surrender myself to this
Happiness eating monster
The devils will laugh
And angels will cry
For they can never replace
This beautiful soul that ended her life


And I ask
Will there still be hope
If everything is lost and what’s left
Are questions that only the savior above
Could answer

I can’t understand the meaning of my life
If I was born to suffer or
Born for no reason
Well I guess many of us feel that way
I just wish I didn’t have to.

And the melancholy that envelopes me
Is putting a hole in my even before broken heart
Tearing it apart
Breaking it in tiny little pieces
Like humpty dumpty’s broken parts

Though this is what I feel
envy encourages me to bring out the best in me
To shield my heart from pity and sorrow
So that in years it will turn into a cold and stoned heart
Made by this cruel world and
Needed by unpredictable changes
For necessity calls and my scruples talks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home