just this crazy stories of girl learning how to survive this somewhat cruel world... and finding happiness i think...

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

the good thing about being a filipino

it was like a joyride, funny thing was i didn't enjoy it....


may19-21

we left for bataan at 5 o clock in the morning,my dad picked me up at our house in laguna with my (half) lil' sis. it wasn't long till i fell asleep inside the car. we stoppped at a gas station and ate hotdogs (the usual thing). we arrived on our destination by 1 pm hehehe... what i did there ... well nothing really just visited my grandparents.

may22

2:35 in the morning we are gonna leave to visit our relatives at calauan laguna, but we still have to fetch my tita at tagaytay. we also went to a place far from noise, made by the urban world... the place was called "field of faith" a place were you can meditate and pray solemnly to GOD .walking to the path were we should follow i bout the things i received from HIM everyday and just realized how thankful i am to know HIM and have all this blessing ,i prayed right after i reached the chapel ....and the rest is history... (no need for you to know) hehehe ... by the end of the day we left there by 7 in the evening and arrived in cavite at 11 iwas suppose to go home by that time but my dad said he's really tired and is just going to bring me home the next day... (my tita actually offered to be the one to do that but then again pride stood up and said "hindi na ako na lang bukas basta nandon ka na sa bahay nio ng bago mag 8" eksakto nga!! galing dba?!!! 7:50 nandun na ko sa bahay yun nga lang late na ko sa meeting by the time i get myself fixed ) which is 16 the day of our covenant in yfc at 8 o clock in the morning!!! good thing were filipinos the program started at 10 hehehehe... the meeting ended at 5 pm.we went to the church (i was with keni and morgan) to help in fixing the flowers to be offered to mama mary (hermana xe ako kung hindi ka relihiyoso hindi mo talga alam yun!!* dictionary please * ahihihi) after that i practiced our song for the concert on may 28 (i told you singing is my frustration hehehhe) then went home for a while, changed my clothes and went back to the church to meet them there coz we were incharge to find a reyna for every village. (reyna*: mga babaeng kinukuha o nagpriprisinta na irepresent ang kanilang village para sa sagala o mayuhan parang prosisyon ng mga magaagandang babae...) i went home by 9 coz i promised my mom i would i went to bed by12 midnight and woke up 5:30 in the morning coz somebody woke me up!!!! hehehe till here i was just bored so i forced to write this thing and coz... my kuya encouraged me to right more often so he would design my blog cool heh?! and is up to me to update it heheh....


love my family always...=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home