just this crazy stories of girl learning how to survive this somewhat cruel world... and finding happiness i think...

Friday, May 20, 2005

God's Gift..

God’s gift

If it’s really what they call it
Then maybe it’s true
Coz this happiness I’m feeling right now
Is chasing away my despair

Were have you been all my life
Were have you been when I was sad
We both know you are the only one
That can mend my Broken heart

I like the way you smile
The way you make me laugh
I like the way you wake me up
Before the morning light
And when you do it makes me grin
Coz loving you makes me too good to be true

Is this a dream or reality
I’m like living in a fantasy
We are both just simple humans
Livin’ in my love’s ecstasy

I thank the GOD for giving me a
Wonderful gift
Cause without Him life would be empty
And without you everything would be blue

So now that you’re near
I never wanna let go
I love you
Please say you love me too.
this... whatever you wanna call it
is really for y**** or ri****
heheh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home