just this crazy stories of girl learning how to survive this somewhat cruel world... and finding happiness i think...

Friday, June 17, 2005

second week of school

it's just me and my classmates here in the lab.




i miss the summer days i miss going to the church just to attend hermano and hermana... i miss everything!!!!

but those days are gone and now i have to focus on my studies to pass the college exams. i talked to the principal of the school accidentally while waiting for my form in U.P. (im really getting stressed in this college things!!!) he asked me what course im gling to take and i said SPEECH PATHOLOGY and that is my first choice, he said it was a good course coz he knows someone that took up S.P. and now has a good job and gets paid in a higih price... (i wish i could go that far) i always wanted to reach my dreams by myself without the help of others i mean i want to be independent.




STRESSED IN COLLEGE THINGS??!!

i feel that im not going to enjoy my last year in CSA


nakainis talga why do i ave to do everything??? wla pa si mommy and my allowance??? ubos na coz she forgot to leave money for the things i need in U.P. well... thats life and i hope that i can pass the exams heehehe...






got to go bye!!!!!!!!



till next time mga PANGET!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home