just this crazy stories of girl learning how to survive this somewhat cruel world... and finding happiness i think...

Thursday, June 23, 2005

i don't no which is longer always or forever??????

exam days are coming and my sked. is really getting hectic every day



my mom just talked to me and told me to quit badminton coz she thinks that i may become busy with my studies and fixin my "college thingys" but i said NO and that i can get high grades at the same time play badminton...
it's really getting into my nerves you know??? all this things that has to be done and that things that are still gonna come will make me so busy!!!! i think... hehehe... just thinkin bout ti makes me wanna explode... but i know it's gonna pay off soon like what they say PATIENCE IS REWARDED and with the help of he creator above i know that i can reach my goals, besides it would be like cheating if everything you do you have to depend on toher people.

i wanna be independent my mom said that maybe when i'm in college im gonna live with my dad AGAIN coz she may be able to go to the states and find a job there with my tita... i hope so it's been her dream since they were seperated to find a job were she can give us everything that we want and need.

umm.. what else??? love life?? hehehe.. wala po ako nun ngaun!! harhar!!! SINGLE AND LOVIN IT!!! it's really fun and sad at same time to be single fun coz you can do everything you want without informing SOMEONE!! and sad because you miss the days when somebody would call late at night and say I LOVE YOU AND GOODNIGHT and when someone would give you a drink when your busy with something... (nakakamiss tuloy si... hhehehehe secret!!)

maybe time would come that i don't have to feel guilty and free myself from work and studies and that's far from now... maybe the right man would come and when he does i know that i would be more thankful to GOD

to live in my own world!! (well not literally speaking) right i'm the only one in our family that doesn't have a job lucky for me i'm still a highschool student. but still i want live in my own house and and and... i don't watz next...

i just think that being in this stage is taking me forever to get out WWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! I wanna shout to the world my problems but i know that wouldn't do much (really )



ot go im just here in our comp lab. in CSA heheheh... just glad that i had the chance to update4 my blog hheheheheh

bye guys!!



panget!!! umuwi ka naman minsan!! namimiss ka na namin sa laguna wala na kong makitang matabang lalaki hehehe joke!! ingat po kayo nila you know who jan sa manila ok? see you when i see you






i love my family and God and my pets
and i pray for the soul of cardinal sin
that's all peeps!!!!!!
till next time!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home