just this crazy stories of girl learning how to survive this somewhat cruel world... and finding happiness i think...

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

an absolutely abnormal life

yeheee!!! I'm back again!!!!


well what should i say?? ahihhi... I'm happy to be back and be able to type out my feelings again. ahihih...

after a heartbreaking break-up with my x-BOYFRIEND well... i found someone!!! whaahaahaha... pero hindi para palitan kagad yung dati... para lang mawla yung feelings ko sa kanya. but I guess I'm too lovable, coz i think he accidentally fellin love with me, according to him that is. but here I am again why is it after I'm finished with a relationship someone just pops-up and POOff he becomes coco krunch... just kiddin', no what I'm tryin to say is, someone just comes into my life without any notice and becomes part of my life get it? but here's the catch when the time comes that I'am actually falling for that guy... Mr. Xbf comes back and decides to ruin my life again??!!! (stupid men, why does it take them months to decide on one situation??!!) anyway... his name is???? secret!!! hehehe... i call him paper doll... well for a certain reason... i don't know. i just happen to hear that song on our PC and the next I know is it's playing on my mind over and over again.. LSS(last song syndrome). I can't say anything predictable right now but i think we're gonna click. he plays badminton triple times as good as I do and he's a cry baby ahihihi.... well... i gotta go nothing much to say.... chow!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home