just this crazy stories of girl learning how to survive this somewhat cruel world... and finding happiness i think...

Thursday, July 28, 2005

life as a...production manager LANG NAMAN!!!!

all i want to say is... SUPER DUPER HIRAP!!! magkaroon ng maraming responsibilities lalo na graduating student ako...


when i was a kid i always wanted to sing and act and my family as my audience... i remember asking my dad once..

ako: ama ano yang kinakain mo??
daddy ko: mayonnaise bakit??
ako: diba yan yung.... my toes MAYONNAISE my shoulder my head...

and that made him laugh a lot... just imagine a four year old kid asking you that question... bibbo!!!!
wahihihi


i miss those days...

anyway...my life as a production manager of our newest theater group in school... I'm the first production manager of the first theater group built in san agustin binan hehehe... (and that would be history)
I HOPE. but it's hard being the one who does half of the responsibilities... i have to maintain my grades at the same time do everything that has to be accomplished with different deadlines!!!!


wwwwaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

sa totoo lang hindi talga ako sanay na ganitong maraming ginagawa pero ang saya like what i said then... i want to make this year super special and memorable.. hehheheeh.. and im beginning to do that....


stick to five:

marami kase akong crush and take note!!! meron akong crush every year

first yaer: paul- met him when i atteneded the LTS( leadership training seminar)
secondyear:venegas-wla alng hindi kami close..
thirdyear: vincent-cute kaya alng small... pero sabi ng friend ko na klasmeyt niya crush din daw niya ko (kiligin daw ba???) CHILD ABUSE AKO AHIHIHIHI....
fourthyear: secret!!! marami akong klasmeyt na kasama dito baka mabunyag!!
CLUE: basketball player, mabait, tall dark and handsome.. hehehee... but to bad for me he's courting someone else...

but it's ok at least he greet's me every time we bump into each other heheheheh

wish i could do everythign right.. with the CREATOR above's guidance.. heheh.. nithign impossible



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home