just this crazy stories of girl learning how to survive this somewhat cruel world... and finding happiness i think...

Monday, July 11, 2005

exhausted a weeks schedule

its hard to do everything coz you want to prove you can do anything... heheh



hirap talaga!!! i mean why do this year have to be so hard??? too much assignments too much projects too much seatworks, quizzes and pratical tests... haaaay!!! it's really hard to be a fourth year student. i interviewed our parish priest bout marriage and until now we still haven't seen it on t.v. ahihihi!!!!!!!! but I enjoy it!!! I joined the closing ceremonies of the youth cross(friday 8) in san pablo laguna it started 6 in the evening and ended 5 in the morning we got home by 7 quarter and I went to school to attend my UPCAT and ACET review. late that night we went to los banos for our swimming kinda reunion (i just thought hindi pala ko marunong mapagod) after that i went straight to school AGAIN for my review i was late for one subject ahihihih.... hay!!!!


i just wish that everything that I do will pay off SOONNNNNNN!!! I really want pass U.P. (i think it has dbeen my frustration) hehehe... i got some support from my relatives telling me some techniques tat i can use when i take the exams aheheehhe...


sooo.... bye!!! got to go... still have a bag full of school thingys to do



I LOVE MY FAMILY ALWAYS!!!! and GOD and my friends ahihihi.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home