just this crazy stories of girl learning how to survive this somewhat cruel world... and finding happiness i think...

Friday, September 01, 2006

what do you do when you're left out and you have nothing to do....

I'm here alone in my aunt's crib... I was really suppose to be at colegio san agustin binan... but I'm not... and it makes me sad, gloomy and unhappy... hahaaha... redundant...

tonight they're all enjoying the small reunion in school. to bad I can't come I have my reasons and I already had my decision. but still it bothers me that the decision I made was to stay here in paranaque.. chatting, while they are all laughing and sharing stories... just to the thought of them greeting and hugging each other (as what we GIRLS used to do back in Highschool) makes me cry... hoping that I have a ability to be with them while I'm here in our abode.

ironic, but one of my reasons why i didn't attend the school event was because i still have to do some props and stuff for our little play in NSTP class (which is tommorow) but I'm still here typing stupid matters of my life... I hate it when I get sad... I seem to have this, things in me that makes me poetic or prosaic and when I do... I have to type out my feelings like what I'm doing right now... that's why I don't have enough energy to do what I have to do. ( i'm starting to be annoying am I?) oh well maybe life is like that... you choose, you decide.. like what the priest last sunday said... "your first choice is your best choice" since last week I already ahd my decision not to go tonight... but I never thought I have to suffer the consequences... (sight). oh well....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home