just this crazy stories of girl learning how to survive this somewhat cruel world... and finding happiness i think...

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

math time... composition

If only you know just how I feel


the emptiness in me is left unspoken
my love for you that can never be broken
if you would only know
how much I love you
our world would change
and we would forever be engaged
your smile is warm as the yellow daffodils
that colors my field of happiness
your hand that held mine
is an angel's touch holding me tight
the song that played when we first danced
is still playing in my heart's command
you are my love my one and only
If only the wind could whisper my words.
still in the midst of unrevealed emotions
I keep your memories in my soul's safe keeping
even if it was a week or two understanding
I will forever cherish those days
that I can have a glance of you
and now that you're far away
and we're going seperate ways
I hope somedat we would meet in heaven
and confess my love... and
I hope it would not be too late


yiheee... ahahahaaha... hehhehehe...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home