just this crazy stories of girl learning how to survive this somewhat cruel world... and finding happiness i think...

Monday, September 11, 2006

when you least expect.... you will get surprised!

a start of a simple day that went very ummm... how do I say this???? ummm... really! surprising.... hahaahahh.... ironic but when you least expect things.... they just happen...


last saturday was a great day for me... I woke up and started my routine... then went out in flip flops (even though I know that it's not allowed) I was just too lazy to change hehehe... I went to baclaran church as what I always do every saturday... like a devotion, something like that... anyway after that went to school and while I was walking in the walk way I was wondering where I would go if the guard won't allow me to enter... unfortunately when I reached the gate... the guard allowed me to enter... hahahaha... after class, I went to vito cruz to meet nicole (cause later that day I invited her to join me and my mom in divisoria). unexpectedly I saw my Highschool friend, peets. (usually call him pare) we had a chat... until we were seated in one of the bench in UM and we saw another friend of mine, lucky (mommy lucky to be exact) with her sister. they were waiting for daddy adel hehehehe... I was seated near pare when someone called me and to my shock it was my kuya's HS friends with my BROTHER! grrr!! I didn't know how to react until I said something stupid... "kuya bestfriend ko siya!" while pointing to peter hahaah... they were all laughing at me and teasing me... sabi ni kuya "wait dyan ka lang! wag ka aalis! may kukunin lang kami sa taas!(3rd flr) dyan ka lang! then after that my hand was shaking for no reason, pare on the other hand was also laughing at me hehehe... tapos bumaba na ulit sila kuya he asked why I was there and told him everything about the divi thing hehehe... good thing he didn't get mad... but actually I think that's a bad sign heheheh... he usually has questions for everything... hahahaah...

yun lang... gusto ko lang i-share hahahah..... wala akong masabihan haahahah...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home