just this crazy stories of girl learning how to survive this somewhat cruel world... and finding happiness i think...

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

another day... of blues and grays

I'm waiting for you


If only you can hear me whisper your name
If only you can feel my love for you
If only you can feel my pain
now that you're miles away
I'll wait for you to come back

I walk in the busy streets of the city
think only of you
wishing that you're walking with me
I eat alone in the cafe
imagining that we share the same meal
whenever I pass by your place
I pray that I could have
a glimpse of you
I'm still waiting, it's been months
but I still am

since the night we danced
you're like glue stuck into my mind
you're always in my dreams at night
and the words that you told me
I still can't forget... I hope it's true
coz I'm here, I'm waiting and
still waiting

The wind will whisper my songs to you
the sun will make you feel of my love
the stars will tell you I'm here
The moon will remind you of the last night
we held each other's hand
till the day you tell me to stop loving you
I'll be here, waiting hoping, wishing
to see your smile... again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home